ucos-ii port for the Freescale MC9S12XEP100

Started by peustace November 1, 2007
Hi, I'm working on a project to port ucos-ii to the mc above. I'm new to
rtos and embedded systems. Can anyone point me in the right direction to
writing ports for this rtos. I'm reading labrosse's book but its not all
making sense.

Thanks

Is a port not already available that you can use? You have not picked an easy task as your first venture in embedded systems - unless this is a training exercise? -- Regards, Richard. + http://www.FreeRTOS.org 13 official architecture ports, 1000 downloads per week. + http://www.SafeRTOS.com Certified by T&#4294967295;V as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.

Continue to read the Labrosse's book till its all start making sense. Vladimir Vassilevsky DSP and Mixed Signal Design Consultant http://www.abvolt.com