ucos-ii and GNU compiler

Started by Unknown September 10, 2004
I'm looking for compile ucos-ii RTOS port to the Philips LPC2129 with
the GNU Compiler. The code available on www.micrium.com site is,
instead, intended to be used with the IAR Compiler.
First of all, I need to translate the assembly code for IAR Compiler
to the GNU Compiler syntax (GAS, if I am not wrong), and I'm searching
for a IAR Assembly User Guide but without success.
Am I not able or it is so hard to find it?
Somebody khnows a program created to translate the one in the other
automatically?
Or Better, has someone compiled the ucos-ii port to the Philips
LPC2129 with the GNU Compiler?

Thanks,

Maja
majamassarini@tiscali.it wrote in message news:<439184cc.0409100707.2cfbd79@posting.google.com>...
> I'm looking for compile ucos-ii RTOS port to the Philips LPC2129 with > the GNU Compiler. The code available on www.micrium.com site is, > instead, intended to be used with the IAR Compiler. > First of all, I need to translate the assembly code for IAR Compiler > to the GNU Compiler syntax (GAS, if I am not wrong), and I'm searching > for a IAR Assembly User Guide but without success. > Am I not able or it is so hard to find it? > Somebody khnows a program created to translate the one in the other > automatically? > Or Better, has someone compiled the ucos-ii port to the Philips > LPC2129 with the GNU Compiler? > > Thanks, > > Maja
Not a direct answer to your questions but maybe you like to lookup http://www.FreeRTOS.org Similar to ucos, but royalty free and has GNU port for LPC2000.
Thanks for your reply, really a usefull link.

I have also found a gcc port to the LPC210x ( ARM7TDMI-S from Philips
) at http://geocities.com/michaelanburaj/uCOS/index.html

> Not a direct answer to your questions but maybe you like to lookup > http://www.FreeRTOS.org > > Similar to ucos, but royalty free and has GNU port for LPC2000.
majamassarini@tiscali.it wrote:
> I'm looking for compile ucos-ii RTOS port to the Philips LPC2129 with > the GNU Compiler. The code available on www.micrium.com site is, > instead, intended to be used with the IAR Compiler.