Lauterbach connection lost problem

Started by Bhavik January 2, 2008
Hi All,

I am getting a strange problem when I am debugging my embedded device
with lauterbach.
When I attach the lauterbach with the device, it works fine, but after
few seconds it loses the connection with the device, and I am not able
to continue my debugging.

I get a messge "Runing (conn lost)" in the status bar of Trace32.

Can anyone please tell me how to solve this problem?

I am using a system based on Infineon C166 microcontroller.

Thanks is advance for help.

BNP
Try support on http://www.lauterbach.com/ Leo Havm&#4294967295;ller.