WTB: PCMCIA Linear FLash card cheap

Started by heirbrande August 29, 2004
Anyone selling one cheap or know where I can get one cheap?
It only has to be 4MB.
The ones I have say that they are 'Write protected" so I can't format them
using the Windows98 Trueffs tools.

Thanks!
heirbrande wrote:
> Anyone selling one cheap or know where I can get one cheap? > It only has to be 4MB. > The ones I have say that they are 'Write protected" so I can't format them > using the Windows98 Trueffs tools. >
Does "linear" mean "not IDE alike" but like a flash chip on the bus ? -Michael
Michael Schnell <mschnell_at_lumino_dot_de@hotmail.com> wrote in

> heirbrande wrote: >> Anyone selling one cheap or know where I can get one cheap? >> It only has to be 4MB. >> The ones I have say that they are 'Write protected" so I can't format >> them using the Windows98 Trueffs tools. >> > > Does "linear" mean "not IDE alike" but like a flash chip on the bus ?
Yes, like a big bank of memory. -- - Mark -> --

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference