9S12DP256 board

Started by jah August 26, 2004
Hello,

I am looking for a low-cost Motorola 9S12DP256 board with not too many
bells and whistles.  All I need is the micro, the power supply
circuit, and BDM connector.  The pins need to brought out to a
connector as well.  Thanks in advance for the information.
In case anyone is interested, I found a good low-cost (MiniDRAGON+ is under $100) at the following website: www.evbplus.com
On 2004-09-02, jah <jlara@wowway.com> wrote:
> >> I am looking for a low-cost Motorola 9S12DP256 board with not too many >> bells and whistles. All I need is the micro, the power supply >> circuit, and BDM connector. The pins need to brought out to a >> connector as well. Thanks in advance for the information. > > In case anyone is interested, I found a good low-cost (MiniDRAGON+ is > under $100) at the following website: > > www.evbplus.com
Those look like pretty decent little boards at excellent prices, and development tools are free since GCC supports hc11/hc12, development tools are free. I'm especially impressed that it comes with a bootloader and debugger that _nobody_ wrote! Apparently it just evloved... "The answer is that the MiniDRAGON+ will work with any software tools and any BDMs, because the bootloader and the D-bug12 are supplied by Motorola. We did not write them and nobody wrote them." -- Grant Edwards grante Yow! I own seven-eighths at of all the artists in visi.com downtown Burbank!

Memfault Beyond the Launch