Forums

TCP/IP over serial port on Keil MCB2100 (lpc2129)

Started by a_s_...@yahoo.com June 15, 2006
I guess a tcp/ip stack hasn\'t ever been ported on the keil mcb2100, particularly running on the philips lpc2129 processor. Badly need documentation and/or source for porting a tcp/ip stack, running on any OS... FreeRTOS, eCOS, whatever.... but over the serial port of the keil motherboard.

Any help appreciated.
http://dudafunk.myvnc.com

An Engineer's Guide to the LPC2100 Series

What do you mean by serial port of keil motherboard???

Vineet

a...@yahoo.com wrote: I guess a tcp/ip stack hasn\'t ever been ported on the keil mcb2100, particularly running on the philips lpc2129 processor. Badly need documentation and/or source for porting a tcp/ip stack, running on any OS... FreeRTOS, eCOS, whatever.... but over the serial port of the keil motherboard.

Any help appreciated.
http://dudafunk.myvnc.com

__________________________________________________



----- Original Message -----
From: "vineet jain"
To:
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: [lpc2000] TCP/IP over serial port on Keil MCB2100 (lpc2129)
> What do you mean by serial port of keil motherboard???

TCP/IP over SLIP, presumably.

Leon
I want to connect a computer and the keil board via a null modem
serial cable and have simple tcp/ip communication between them over
PPP thru the serial cable.

--- In l..., vineet jain wrote:
>
> What do you mean by serial port of keil motherboard???
>
> Vineet
>
> a_s_h_i_s_h_2_5@...
wrote: I guess a tcp/ip
stack hasn\'t ever been ported on the keil mcb2100, particularly
running on the philips lpc2129 processor. Badly need documentation
and/or source for porting a tcp/ip stack, running on any OS...
FreeRTOS, eCOS, whatever.... but over the serial port of the keil
motherboard.
>
> Any help appreciated.
> http://dudafunk.myvnc.com
>
>
>
>
>
> __________________________________________________
>
>
>
>

--- In l..., "Ashish Anand"
wrote:
>
> I want to connect a computer and the keil board via a null modem
> serial cable and have simple tcp/ip communication between them over
> PPP thru the serial cable.
KA9Q NOS could be ported to it:

http://www.ka9q.net/code/ka9qnos/

Leon