have you seen any LPC2300 chips?

Started by Gus August 29, 2006
Has anyone seen any engineering samples of LPC2300? Any early
documentation, details, or any info?!!

Is Philips still working on it at least? Philips app?

Gus

An Engineer's Guide to the LPC2100 Series

>> Has anyone seen any engineering samples of LPC2300? Any early
>> documentation, details, or any info?!!
>> Is Philips still working on it at least? Philips app?

LPC2300 documentations is now not "free for all". You can find LPC2300
presentation here: http://slil.ru/23069710 ( PhilipsLPC2300.rar, 5 mb,
temporary link).

Personal questition: Gus, once you wrote you have ported uIP stack on Olimex
LPC-E2294 board. Will you give the working source for that board. Thanks.

--
Dmitry.
Do you have the file? Would you kindly email it to
g...@ghielectronics.com

About the port to uIP, I would happily send it to you if I find it.
This was 2 years ago and I am not sure where the code ended up. I
will look when I am back at the office

Gus

--- In l..., "Dmitry Varakin"
wrote:
>
> >> Has anyone seen any engineering samples of LPC2300? Any early
> >> documentation, details, or any info?!!
> >> Is Philips still working on it at least? Philips app?
>
> LPC2300 documentations is now not "free for all". You can find
LPC2300
> presentation here: http://slil.ru/23069710 ( PhilipsLPC2300.rar,
5 mb,
> temporary link).
>
> Personal questition: Gus, once you wrote you have ported uIP stack
on Olimex
> LPC-E2294 board. Will you give the working source for that board.
Thanks.
>
> --
> Dmitry.
>
>
--- In l..., "Gus" wrote:
>
> Has anyone seen any engineering samples of LPC2300? Any early
> documentation, details, or any info?!!
>
> Is Philips still working on it at least? Philips app?
>
> Gus
>

I found this today on keil page:

http://www.keil.com/mcb2300/picture.asp

It seems incomplete yet. Still nothing on the NXP site.

Greetings!

German
> I found this today on keil page:
>
> http://www.keil.com/mcb2300/picture.asp
>
> It seems incomplete yet. Still nothing on the NXP site.
>
An encouraging find.

The schematic is dated April 28, 2006. Almost five months old.
Joel
--- germanfedericoortiz wrote:

>
> I found this today on keil page:
>
> http://www.keil.com/mcb2300/picture.asp
>
> It seems incomplete yet. Still nothing on the NXP
> site.
>
> Greetings!
>
> German
>

http://www.nxp.com/news/infocus/esce_2006/?406

Знанието е лично преживяна истина.

__________________________________________________
> Has anyone seen any engineering samples of LPC2300? Any early
> documentation, details, or any info?!!

new NXP 'Microcontrollers selection guide'
http://www.standardics.nxp.com/literature/microcontrollers/

lists
LPC2378 LPC2368 LPC2366 LPC2364

and
LPC2400 devices (coming November 2006)