ATmega162V and STK500 kit

Started by Roman Mashak November 12, 2004
Hello, All!

    I'm trying to program ATmega162V chip using AVR Studio 4. STK500 board
is installed according to manual and i can program the sample chip provided
with board without any errors or warning,  but trying to burn the mega162v i
get this error:

FLASH contents differs from file

Before burning I erased chip succesfully.  Oscillator frequency and voltage
value are setup by AVR studio, I didn't change them.

What's wrong?

With best regards, Roman Mashak.  E-mail: mrv@tusur.ru

"Roman Mashak" <mrv@tusur.ru> wrote in message
> Hello, All! > > I'm trying to program ATmega162V chip using AVR Studio 4. STK500 board > is installed according to manual and i can program the sample chip
provided
> with board without any errors or warning, but trying to burn the mega162v
> get this error: > > FLASH contents differs from file > > Before burning I erased chip succesfully. Oscillator frequency and
voltage
> value are setup by AVR studio, I didn't change them.
Go to the 'Board' page and lower the Oscillator frequency to 1MHz. The default setting of AVR Studio is approx. 4MHz which is too high for a mega162, which has it's internal 1MHz clock selected from factory. Meindert
Hello, Meindert!
You wrote  on Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:31:29 +0100:

 MS> Go to the 'Board' page and lower the Oscillator frequency to 1MHz. The
 MS> default setting of AVR Studio is approx. 4MHz which is too high for a
 MS> mega162, which has it's internal 1MHz clock selected from factory.

    A lot of thank you!

With best regards, Roman Mashak.  E-mail: mrv@tusur.ru