Atmel GPS ATR0625

Started by eeh April 10, 2007
Hi,

Could anyone tell me how to find development tools (softwares and
hardwares) for the Atmel GPS chip ATR0625? I ask this as I find no
information in Atmel offical website.

Thanks!

"eeh" <terrylaiiloveu@gmail.com> skrev i meddelandet
> Hi, > > Could anyone tell me how to find development tools (softwares and > hardwares) for the Atmel GPS chip ATR0625? I ask this as I find no > information in Atmel offical website. > > Thanks!
Talk to an Atmel Employee responsible for your region? -- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson This is intended to be my personal opinion which may, or may not be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB