Spartan XC3S1500 ,configuration from parallell flash?

Started by blisca October 17, 2008
Hello,
please can someone tell me if is possible to configure a Spartan 3 XC3S1500
from a common parallel flash memory as M29W160(16 Mb)?

I'm able to program in circuit the flash by means of a cpld and the parallel
port o f my pc,in xapp137  a similar application,referred to Virtex fpga is
showed

Many thanks

Diego

"blisca" <bliscachiocciolinatiscalipuntoit> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Hello, > please can someone tell me if is possible to configure a Spartan 3
XC3S1500
> from a common parallel flash memory as M29W160(16 Mb)? > > I'm able to program in circuit the flash by means of a cpld and the
parallel
> port o f my pc,in xapp137 a similar application,referred to Virtex fpga
is
> showed > > Many thanks > > Diego > >
sorry,wrong newsgroup