Plant_Optimization_Embedded_c_Architecture

Started by Unknown November 25, 2008
HI,
well, i have got an assignment regarding the plant
optimization...problem is to contrl the gas-plant with sEOS or
cooperative scheduler. I am not able to how to check the flow of
liquid/gas  through the sensor....flow rate of the liquid varies
between 0 to 100% (0 pulses/m and  6000 pulse/minute respectively).
On Nov 25, 7:24=A0am, wsgill2...@gmail.com wrote:
> HI, > well, i have got an assignment regarding the plant > optimization...problem is to contrl the gas-plant with sEOS or > cooperative scheduler. I am not able to how to check the flow of > liquid/gas =A0through the sensor....flow rate of the liquid varies > between 0 to 100% (0 pulses/m and =A06000 pulse/minute respectively).
What is your question?
Ed Prochak escreveu:
> On Nov 25, 7:24 am, wsgill2...@gmail.com wrote: >> HI, >> well, i have got an assignment regarding the plant >> optimization...problem is to contrl the gas-plant with sEOS or >> cooperative scheduler. I am not able to how to check the flow of >> liquid/gas through the sensor....flow rate of the liquid varies >> between 0 to 100% (0 pulses/m and 6000 pulse/minute respectively). > > What is your question?
OP still did not understand the assignment...
You have all the information you need -- what are you missing? -- Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services http://www.wescottdesign.com Do you need to implement control loops in software? "Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems" gives you just what it says. See details at http://www.wescottdesign.com/actfes/actfes.html
Excellent. I have a clear picture of your problem. See page 42 of your contract. -- [mail]: Chuck F (cbfalconer at maineline dot net) [page]: <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net> Try the download section.
"Tim Wescott" <tim@seemywebsite.com> wrote in message
> wsgill2001@gmail.com wrote: > > HI, > > well, i have got an assignment regarding the plant > > optimization...problem is to contrl the gas-plant with sEOS or > > cooperative scheduler. I am not able to how to check the flow of > > liquid/gas through the sensor....flow rate of the liquid varies > > between 0 to 100% (0 pulses/m and 6000 pulse/minute respectively). > > You have all the information you need -- what are you missing?
A clue of what he's doing? I hope this plant is far far away from any populated area..... Meindert
Meindert Sprang escreveu:
> "Tim Wescott" <tim@seemywebsite.com> wrote in message > news:PtednXdf3vKbzLHUnZ2dnUVZ_tzinZ2d@web-ster.com... >> wsgill2001@gmail.com wrote: >>> HI, >>> well, i have got an assignment regarding the plant >>> optimization...problem is to contrl the gas-plant with sEOS or >>> cooperative scheduler. I am not able to how to check the flow of >>> liquid/gas through the sensor....flow rate of the liquid varies >>> between 0 to 100% (0 pulses/m and 6000 pulse/minute respectively). >> You have all the information you need -- what are you missing? > > A clue of what he's doing? I hope this plant is far far away from any > populated area..... >
Perhaps the OP is about seven to twelve time zones away form the plant/job?