Free single boards -Z180

Started by Al April 20, 2009
Hi All,
After I upgraded some network I end-up in my stock with some boards.
I have more then 150 of them. I have to clean up my back office and I feel
guilty to
throw it away. But I have no choice. It is very neat board. I designed few
projects,
which working fine for me. It is not top of line board, but for someone it
may be good.
I have schematic diagram for it, which will explain you every I/O and memory
maps.
It is not E-Bay item. To use it you have to have knowledge of what are
doing.
Board:
CPU: Z180 � crystal 12 MHz
RAM: 128 MB
ROM: 32MB +
Battery backup, RTC (DS1202S), DID chip, RS485, full VFD/LCD (HD44780 or
equivalent)
Interface, TTL serial port, keypad 4x5 output connectors. Beeper.
Power: +5 V less than 0.7 amp
Size: 5�x 5.5� or 125 mm x 140 mm
Need a picture I will send it to you.

If you are willing to pay for parcel (the cheapest way by CanadaPost by
ground) + $5.00 CAD for envelope, you will get it.

Thanks
Al

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zilog_Z180 How did you get it to address more than 1MB?
Al wrote:
> Hi All, > After I upgraded some network I end-up in my stock with some boards. > I have more then 150 of them. I have to clean up my back office and I feel > guilty to > throw it away. But I have no choice. It is very neat board. I designed few > projects, > which working fine for me. It is not top of line board, but for someone it > may be good. > I have schematic diagram for it, which will explain you every I/O and memory > maps. > It is not E-Bay item. To use it you have to have knowledge of what are > doing. > Board: > CPU: Z180 &#4294967295; crystal 12 MHz > RAM: 128 MB > ROM: 32MB + > Battery backup, RTC (DS1202S), DID chip, RS485, full VFD/LCD (HD44780 or > equivalent) > Interface, TTL serial port, keypad 4x5 output connectors. Beeper. > Power: +5 V less than 0.7 amp > Size: 5&#4294967295;x 5.5&#4294967295; or 125 mm x 140 mm > Need a picture I will send it to you. > > If you are willing to pay for parcel (the cheapest way by CanadaPost by > ground) + $5.00 CAD for envelope, you will get it. > > Thanks > Al > > >
Please link to schematics and pics of the board. Thank you don
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zilog_Z180 How did you get it to address more than 1MB? By paging, and copying the int vectors into the top 64m maybe... and the 'switch ' area code has to be duplicated as well... Did it on a Z80 once...mapped an 8K eprom into a 2K space.
"TTman" <someone.pc@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > After I upgraded some network I end-up in my stock with some boards. > > I have more then 150 of them. I have to clean up my back office and I
feel
> > guilty to > > throw it away. But I have no choice. It is very neat board. I designed
few
> > projects, > > which working fine for me. It is not top of line board, but for someone
it
> > may be good. > > I have schematic diagram for it, which will explain you every I/O and > > memory > > maps. > > It is not E-Bay item. To use it you have to have knowledge of what are > > doing. > > Board: > > CPU: Z180 - crystal 12 MHz > > RAM: 128 MB > > ROM: 32MB + > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zilog_Z180 > > How did you get it to address more than 1MB? > By paging, and copying the int vectors into the top 64m maybe... and the > 'switch ' area code has to be duplicated as well... Did it on a Z80 > once...mapped an 8K eprom into a 2K space. >
Sorry, RAM: 1MB + ROM: 32+ KB Al
<don> wrote in message
> Al wrote: > > Hi All, > > After I upgraded some network I end-up in my stock with some boards. > > I have more then 150 of them. I have to clean up my back office and I
feel
> > guilty to > > throw it away. But I have no choice. It is very neat board. I designed
few
> > projects, > > which working fine for me. It is not top of line board, but for someone
it
> > may be good. > > I have schematic diagram for it, which will explain you every I/O and
memory
> > maps. > > It is not E-Bay item. To use it you have to have knowledge of what are > > doing. > > Board: > > CPU: Z180 &#4294967295; crystal 12 MHz > > RAM: 128 MB > > ROM: 32MB + > > Battery backup, RTC (DS1202S), DID chip, RS485, full VFD/LCD (HD44780 or > > equivalent) > > Interface, TTL serial port, keypad 4x5 output connectors. Beeper. > > Power: +5 V less than 0.7 amp > > Size: 5&#4294967295;x 5.5&#4294967295; or 125 mm x 140 mm > > Need a picture I will send it to you. > > > > If you are willing to pay for parcel (the cheapest way by CanadaPost by > > ground) + $5.00 CAD for envelope, you will get it. > > > > Thanks > > Al > > > > > > > Please link to schematics and pics of the board. > > Thank you > > don
Sorry, RAM: 1MB + ROM: 32KB + Al
On Apr 20, 5:59=A0pm, "Al" <needi...@shaw.ca> wrote:
> <don> wrote in message > > news:lrSdnbRBfKPtbXHUnZ2dnUVZ_oSdnZ2d@forethought.net... > > > Al wrote: > > > Hi All, > > > After I upgraded some network I end-up in my stock with some boards. > > > I have more then 150 of them. I have to clean up my back office and I > feel > > > guilty to > > > throw it away. But I have no choice. It is very neat board. I designe=
> few > > > projects, > > > which working fine for me. It is not top of line board, but for someo=
ne
> it > > > may be good. > > > I have schematic diagram for it, which will explain you every I/O and > memory > > > maps. > > > It is not E-Bay item. To use it you have to have knowledge of what ar=
> > > doing. > > > Board: > > > CPU: Z180 =96 crystal 12 MHz > > > RAM: 128 MB > > > ROM: 32MB + > > > Battery backup, RTC (DS1202S), DID chip, RS485, full VFD/LCD (HD44780=
or
> > > equivalent) > > > Interface, TTL serial port, keypad 4x5 output connectors. Beeper. > > > Power: +5 V less than 0.7 amp > > > Size: 5=94x 5.5=94 or 125 mm x 140 mm > > > Need a picture I will send it to you. > > > > If you are willing to pay for parcel (the cheapest way by CanadaPost =
by
> > > ground) + $5.00 CAD for envelope, you will get it. > > > > Thanks > > > Al > > > Please link to schematics and pics of the board. > > > Thank you > > > don > > Sorry, > RAM: 1MB + > ROM: 32KB + > Al
I was pretty sure you meant 32K ROM and 128K RAM. I was half right anyway.
Al wrote:
> > After I upgraded some network I end-up in my stock with some boards. > I have more then 150 of them. I have to clean up my back office and > I feel guilty to throw it away. But I have no choice. It is very > neat board. I designed few projects, which working fine for me. It > is not top of line board, but for someone it may be good. I have > schematic diagram for it, which will explain you every I/O and > memory maps. >
... snip ...
> > If you are willing to pay for parcel (the cheapest way by > CanadaPost by ground) + $5.00 CAD for envelope, you will get it.
How much to ship say 3 boards, with docs, to the USA (Maine). Not sure if I would ever actually use it, but I would like to have such a beast handy. -- [mail]: Chuck F (cbfalconer at maineline dot net) [page]: <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net> Try the download section.