Error in building Complete Cross Compiler for ARM

Started by Madhu.A.G. July 10, 2004
Iam facing Error in building Complete cross compiler for ARM the error
is

ERROR: No support for this host and target combination. This is the
only one error iam getting.

Iam using
  GCC version -3.4.1
  Bin Utilities-2.15
  Run time C library -1.12.

Please solve my problem. Thanks in advance  ---Madhu.A.G.
- You could have provided the current target name tou are currently using,
this
   would have helped people to help you.
- List of targets is available in gcc-3.4.1/config.sub
- Use arm-elf as a target name, this should solve your problem.

Jean Tabel
"Madhu.A.G." <madhu_ag@rediffmail.com> wrote in message
> Iam facing Error in building Complete cross compiler for ARM the error > is > > ERROR: No support for this host and target combination. This is the > only one error iam getting. > > Iam using > GCC version -3.4.1 > Bin Utilities-2.15 > Run time C library -1.12. > > Please solve my problem. Thanks in advance ---Madhu.A.G.
> ERROR: No support for this host and target combination. This is the > only one error iam getting.
Yeah, because you never got as far as actually building it! Not only did you not specify how you configured, you also didn't tell us what your build environment is - cygwin, Linux, Solaris, ZX Spectrum BASIC, TOPS-11, or some kind of prorietary OS running on a skyscraper full of vacuum tubes... ?