schematic of a motor controller circuit using pic18f4331

Started by vibz86 October 4, 2009
Can someone help me out with the scematic of the motor controller with
PIC18f4331, l298 and a quadrature encoder. I already implemented the motor
controller with a pic 16f877a, but later I had to abandon that idea as 16f
doesnt support quadrature encoder modules.. I adjusted the 16f circuit
diagram for 18f4331 , but It doesn work.. 18f4331 has additional PWM pins.
what r they used for? I read the datasheet but couldnt figure them out. Can
someone show me a schematic of a motor controller using pic18f4331 and a
l298

This message was sent using the comp.arch.embedded web interface on
http://www.EmbeddedRelated.com
What IS your problem - I put "l298 pic quadrature" and got 412 hits. 14th was : www.rose-hulman.edu/Catapult2008II/reports/group08.pdf in which some helpful school kids do it all for you with schematic, code and they use 16f877A ! (They do have some funny ideas about the function of voltage regulators but in the context it's forgiveable.) Michael Kellett www.mkesc.co.uk