PIC18F458

Started by Chris Hiler July 7, 2004
Does anybody know if there is a demo board available for the
PIC18F458?  Any specific one that you might want to recommend?  I saw
a couple on Microchips website, and they didn't look like exactly what
I'm looking for.  I need to implement a group 2 slave for DeviceNet,
using CAN.
Thanks,
Chris
"Chris Hiler" <christopher.hiler@macvalves.com> wrote in message
> Does anybody know if there is a demo board available for the > PIC18F458? Any specific one that you might want to recommend? I saw > a couple on Microchips website, and they didn't look like exactly what > I'm looking for. I need to implement a group 2 slave for DeviceNet, > using CAN. > Thanks, > Chris
http://www.futurlec.com/PIC18F458Training.shtml I've used and have a few of their other pic , avr and 8051 boards. Work well , nice and cheap. Trouble is the board doesn't have Can hardware. Could always add a can transceiver on an add-on board. http://www.futurlec.com/TrainingBoards.shtml http://www.futurlec.com/DevelopmentBoards.shtml http://www.futurlec.com/BasicControllers.shtml

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference