Looking for cheap eprom emulator

Started by Wilfred Johnson July 6, 2004
Does anyone know of a small circuit board with static ram, 1k or 2k
bootstrap eprom that could be used to emulate a 27256 and or 25512
eprom? I'd write the boot code for the board myself.

Wilfred Johnson <wj5437@yahoo.com> wrote in

Found these with Google... http://www.smartcom.co.uk/promulator_i_ii.html http://www.antratek.nl/EPROM-emulators-e.html -- - Mark -> --
I have used the ones by Jeff Frohwein in the past but dont have such a need now with Flash memory so cheap and most microcontrollers having built in bootloaders. http://www.devrs.com/e/tools.php Cheers, Vincent