CF=>IDE interface

Started by Gareth Glaccum July 1, 2004
Hi all.
Does anyone have the pinouts for an interface to allow a CF card to
attach to the IDE interface of a 'puter? I have looked through the old
messages in this newsgroup, and I know some have it, but all the links
are broken.
Could someone email it to me? (Not too large if you would)
Thanks,
Gareth
This was the first link on a google search for "compact flash to IDE" http://www.acscontrol.com/Index_ACS.asp?Page=/Pages/Products/CompactFlash/IDE_To_CF_Adapter.htm
An alternative, if you just want to hook flash to an ide channel. http://www.pretec.com/index2/product/SSD/miniide.htm
Gareth Glaccum wrote:
> Hi all. > Does anyone have the pinouts for an interface to allow a CF card to > attach to the IDE interface of a 'puter? I have looked through the old > messages in this newsgroup, and I know some have it, but all the links > are broken. > Could someone email it to me? (Not too large if you would) > Thanks, > Gareth
http://www.wau.nl/hemeltje/temporary/personal/miscelaneous/cfadapter.html http://www.aemmenet.ch/Publikationen/CFtoIDEpinout.html
Thank you, this was exactly what I was looking for. One to make rather than buy.
Gareth