Bluetooth module/chip pricing

Started by Al Cohen May 26, 2004
We're thinking about designing in a Class 1 Bluetooth chip, chipset, or
OEM module into a device, and I'm having a difficult time finding
quantity pricing.  Does anyone have a feel for pricing in the 1,000 to
10,000 part range?

Thanks!

Al Cohen
And then Al Cohen wrote:

> We're thinking about designing in a Class 1 Bluetooth chip, chipset, or > OEM module into a device, and I'm having a difficult time finding > quantity pricing. Does anyone have a feel for pricing in the 1,000 to > 10,000 part range? > > Thanks! > > Al Cohen
Cirronet has WRAP THOR module(http://www.cirronet.com/industrial.htm), which is a Class 1 Industrial Bluetooth module. Your mentioned quantity pricing is around $40.00. Remis Norvilis -- ************************************************ To reply, remove >.spam< and >.fake<
A couple of months ago I got a proposal from a Taiwaneese manufacter around
$25 for a bluetooth OEM module, in volumes -10-100K units.

Cheers,

Robert Lacoste - ALCIOM : The mixed signals experts
http://www.alciom.com

"Al Cohen" <al.cohen@e-greek.please.no.junk.com> a &#4294967295;crit dans le message de
> We're thinking about designing in a Class 1 Bluetooth chip, chipset, or > OEM module into a device, and I'm having a difficult time finding > quantity pricing. Does anyone have a feel for pricing in the 1,000 to > 10,000 part range? > > Thanks! > > Al Cohen

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference