dbug image

Started by Unknown May 24, 2004
Hi,

I am trying to setup ucLinux on MCF5282 EVB from Motorola. However I
have deleted internal dbug, with which I can download Linux kernel. Does
anybody know where to download an image of dbug, which I could store to
Flash memory of 5282 using CFlasher program of Motorola?

Thanks in advance,
G.B.
See http://e-www.motorola.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?nodeId=018rH31978&code=M5282EVB under "Software / Application Software / dBug ROM monitors" -- CMcP
Colin McPhail wrote:
> G&#4294967295;nther Brunner <double_s@directbox.com> wrote in message news:<2he1jlFbmg7nU1@uni-berlin.de>... > >>Hi, >> >>I am trying to setup ucLinux on MCF5282 EVB from Motorola. However I >>have deleted internal dbug, with which I can download Linux kernel. Does >>anybody know where to download an image of dbug, which I could store to >>Flash memory of 5282 using CFlasher program of Motorola? >> >>Thanks in advance, >>G.B. > > > See > http://e-www.motorola.com/webapp/sps/site/prod_summary.jsp?nodeId=018rH31978&code=M5282EVB > > under "Software / Application Software / dBug ROM monitors" > > -- CMcP
Thank you, G.B.

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference