Recommend hardware with USB, RS232, A2D, and more...

Started by Rob May 18, 2004
Looking for a processor board with:
- USB Host port (Full-speed, USB v1.1 minimum),
- 2x Serial ports (RS232, RS485),
- 12-bit A/D converter (under 2k samples/s)
- Several general purpose I/O or parallel port.
- Real-time clock (battery backed) and timers.
- Low power consumption; few Watts.
- Support an embedded operating system, like Linux preferably (but not
essential).
- Flash and RAM requirements are in the low / few MB range (or less -
O/S permitting).

TIA
Rob.
The Cogent CSB337 may do what you want.
Not sure about the 12 bit ADC, but it is a daughterboard
requiring a motherboard, so this can go on the motherboard.

--
Best Regards
Ulf at atmel dot com

"Rob" <t1_dsp-news1a@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> Looking for a processor board with: > - USB Host port (Full-speed, USB v1.1
-CHECK
> - 2x Serial ports (RS232,
-CHECK
?
> - Several general purpose I/O or parallel
-CHECK
> - Real-time clock (battery backed) and
-CHECK
> - Low power consumption; few