Programmer for AT24C64

Started by James254 May 2, 2004
Hi Jim and Thad,

Thanks for the clear suggestions. I've got no problems doing this; I
understand what you are trying to get me to do. I would have never thought
of doing it that way and it's something I won't forget.

Once again thanks for your help.
James

--
Please Note - E-mail address corrupt. Please change "no" to "i"