SDCC with Cygnal 8051

Started by yong March 5, 2004
Does anyone use the SDCC with Cygnal 8051? I lloked at the SDCC
website and found the SDCC has not been targeted for Cygnal 8051 yet.
But I do find someone  in this group said he use the SDCC with Cygnal
8051.

So, can anybody give more info about this?
I emailed Cygnal technical support on this subject, and they promptly emailed me back a sample project that used SDCC. Worked first time too! Regards, Richard. http://www.FreeRTOS.org
"yong" <yqin_99@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone use the SDCC with Cygnal 8051? I lloked at the SDCC > website and found the SDCC has not been targeted for Cygnal 8051 yet. > But I do find someone in this group said he use the SDCC with Cygnal > 8051. > > So, can anybody give more info about this?
I've used SDCC with the 8051. There are a couple of quirks particularly with the Cygnal IDE development environment (mostly related to byte ordering), but it works well. Adam