simple programmer for mc68hc11?

Started by asic March 3, 2004
hi all

where can i find a simple programmer schematic for mc68hc11

thanks for help
The mc68hc11 does not have programmable code space.

Or are you asking about a specific device ??

asic wrote:
> hi all > > where can i find a simple programmer schematic for mc68hc11 > > thanks for help
hi all

what i mean is the kit that is conected for computer so i can put the
program on it

i donnot understand what u said i am still a beginner .....and what i
know is that there is a kit in some companies for the mc68hc11 and
what i ask for is a simple schematic for it so i can make it my self
if my information is wrong please tell me

and thanks too much for your help
taha201320@hotmail.com (asic) wrote in message news:<b335c89b.0403031602.7bd0a9d6@posting.google.com>...
> hi all > > where can i find a simple programmer schematic for mc68hc11 > > thanks for help
Some 68HC11 devices/implementations have external code memory, in which case you need an E(E)PROM programmer. Others have internal code memory (either EPROM or EEPROM or one-time-programmable,) requiring a communication program. Seems like you're at the very beginning of something. Here's a link to a discussion of putting HC11 code in a specific board: http://www.seanet.com/~karllunt/begin00.htm This page has a long list of HC11 information: http://www.ezl.com/~rsch/ Wade Hassler
"asic" <taha201320@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hi all > > what i mean is the kit that is conected for computer so i can put the > program on it > > i donnot understand what u said i am still a beginner .....and what i > know is that there is a kit in some companies for the mc68hc11 and > what i ask for is a simple schematic for it so i can make it my self > if my information is wrong please tell me > > and thanks too much for your help
Look on motorola's website..they sell development boards for the HC11. Y
"asic" <taha201320@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> hi all > > where can i find a simple programmer schematic for mc68hc11 > > thanks for help
Any specific reason why you want to use the HC11? The thing is that the HC11 is near end-of-life; there haven't been new devices released since the last ice-age. Uses E2PROM rather than Flash, which is found in most of current uC families. Newer controllers will get you a.o. a better price, better availability, better support and easier-to-use and cheaper programming tools.
>where can i find a simple programmer schematic for mc68hc11
Technological Arts makes neat little 'Turbo Microstamps' with 32k of ram and 32k of flash that program right from the serial port on the pc.

Memfault Beyond the Launch