Read EEPROM Memory on a mc9s12dg256 from Motorola

Started by Unknown January 31, 2005
Hi !

I have to write an EEPROM driver for an mc9s12dg256 from Motorola.
Everything is fine, but i cant find a command ro read from the eeprom
memory. There are commands for Writing and erasing, but no Command for
reading the memory. The Documentation from Motorola is real bad. Please
help !

THX

Just use the instruction set to read the eeprom address just as any other
memory location, i think.

SFC

<sct@helbling.de> schreef in bericht
> Hi ! > > I have to write an EEPROM driver for an mc9s12dg256 from Motorola. > Everything is fine, but i cant find a command ro read from the eeprom > memory. There are commands for Writing and erasing, but no Command for > reading the memory. The Documentation from Motorola is real bad. Please > help ! > > THX >

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference