firewire chip set

Started by Unknown January 29, 2005
hi i need more info about :
**firewire
**firewire chip set

please if every 1 contribute a bit i'll reach my aim
please if u can add pic ( add its url if u  cant post it )

<rcepmail@gmail.com> wrote in message
> hi i need more info about : > **firewire > **firewire chip set > > please if every 1 contribute a bit i'll reach my aim > please if u can add pic ( add its url if u cant post it ) >
Pictures always make homework look more impressive. Peter
rcepmail@gmail.com wrote:

> hi i need more info about : > **firewire > **firewire chip set > > please if every 1 contribute a bit i'll reach my aim > please if u can add pic ( add its url if u cant post it ) >
http://www.ti.com -- Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services http://www.wescottdesign.com
wrong url peter !!

link did not work

On 29 Jan 2005 10:22:36 -0800, rcepmail@gmail.com wrote:

>hi i need more info about : >**firewire >**firewire chip set > >please if every 1 contribute a bit i'll reach my aim >please if u can add pic ( add its url if u cant post it )
Google for IEEE 1394 Regards Anton Erasmus

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference