Flash file system

Started by Martin February 17, 2005
CB - Do you iron your underpants?

Yes, I top posted. Bad me.

Andrew M wrote:
> > Yes, I top posted. Bad me.
Wrong adjective. Try foolish. -- "If you want to post a followup via groups.google.com, don't use the broken "Reply" link at the bottom of the article. Click on "show options" at the top of the article, then click on the "Reply" at the bottom of the article headers." - Keith Thompson
downloaded ivan's fat16 flash file system from circuit cella
had it running as advertised on my msp430 in 15 mi
  - georg