Fuzzy Systems with Microcontroller (embedded)

Started by rahu...@gmail.com February 27, 2005
Hey
I have to do a project, implementing Fuzzy logic for wash systems
having microcontrollers embedded in it. But I have no idea how to start
it as it has an associated part of hardware implementation.
So if anyone could help me in this regard, it will be very kind of
him\her

Thanking You in anticipation
rahul

Always start with GOOGLE http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Fuzzy+logic+for+wash+systems
<rahul.ultimate@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey > I have to do a project, implementing Fuzzy logic for wash systems > having microcontrollers embedded in it. But I have no idea how to start > it as it has an associated part of hardware implementation. > So if anyone could help me in this regard, it will be very kind of > him\her > > Thanking You in anticipation > rahul >
Have a look at the ST ST5 app notes on stmcu.com - lots of info on motor control. ST now call it a decision Processor due to Fuzzy Logic name being unpopular. Spen
hamilton <hamilton@deminsional.com> wrote:

>rahul.ultimate@gmail.com wrote: >> Hey >> I have to do a project, implementing Fuzzy logic for wash systems >> having microcontrollers embedded in it. But I have no idea how to start > > >Always start with GOOGLE > >http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Fuzzy+logic+for+wash+systems
He posted from google so he probably knows what else it can do. Many google usenet users find it easier to post a garbled natural language description of their problem and let google email them when some human operator has parsed and interpreted it for them.
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 10:01:10 -0800, rahul.ultimate@gmail.com wrote:

> Hey > I have to do a project, implementing Fuzzy logic for wash systems > having microcontrollers embedded in it. But I have no idea how to start > it as it has an associated part of hardware implementation. > So if anyone could help me in this regard, it will be very kind of > him\her > > Thanking You in anticipation > rahul
For the theory of fuzzy logic control I would recommend the book "Fuzzy Control" by Kevin M. Passino and Stephen Yurkovich. Although some of it is quite mathematical, there is some good stuff that isn't. It also includes pseudo code for a controller (section 2.5.3). HTH Regards, Paul. -- Remove _rem_ before replying by email.
You didn't say what processor you are using, but ByteCraft.com sells
some embedded fuzzy tools, a book, and they have online example code
and a powerpoint presentation.  Worth a look.

On 27 Feb 2005 10:01:10 -0800, "rahul.ultimate@gmail.com"
<rahul.ultimate@gmail.com> wrote:
>Hey >I have to do a project, implementing Fuzzy logic for wash systems >having microcontrollers embedded in it. But I have no idea how to start >it as it has an associated part of hardware implementation. >So if anyone could help me in this regard, it will be very kind of >him\her >Thanking You in anticipation >rahul >
Can you elaborate on what exactly you need the fuzzy logic system to
do?  You might also try asking over in comp.ai.fuzzy

-Will Dwinnell
http://will.dwinnell.com

It looks to me as if it needs to do his homework. -- ======================================================================== Michael Kesti | "And like, one and one don't make | two, one and one make one." mkesti@gv.net | - The Who, Bargain