Eval Boards Online

Started by Unknown April 28, 2005
I came across this site last week which takes eval boards and makes
them web accessible.  They have Freescale, Renesas, and some other
boards set-up online so you can use them.  And they don't even charge
you to use them. I've been on an ADI Blackfin board for hours writing
code and trying to learn how to use it.  Has anyone else seen these?
http://www.techonline.com/community/ed_resource/virtualab.

<steven_russ99@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I came across this site last week which takes eval boards and makes > them web accessible. They have Freescale, Renesas, and some other > boards set-up online so you can use them. And they don't even charge > you to use them. I've been on an ADI Blackfin board for hours writing > code and trying to learn how to use it. Has anyone else seen these? > http://www.techonline.com/community/ed_resource/virtualab.
I've been using the Freescale VirtuaLabs for months.

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference