WLAN 802.11a/g baseband processor

Started by Unknown July 14, 2005
Hi all,

We need a 802.11a or 802.11g baseband processor chipset which uses
OFDM modulation technique. But we don't want inbuilt MAC (Media
Access Controller). Can anybody please tell us if he knows about
such chipset.

Thanking you.

Regards,
Shridhar.

Shridhar,

May I know what is your budget? I know of one company which can provide
such a test chip on FPGA.

Thanks,
Frank