help required for warning :Code and memory space overlapped

Started by bhat October 6, 2005
hi all,
i am using Dallas 80320 microcontroller,
if i insert an interrupt i am getting warning
that code and memory space overlapped
please guide me to solve problem
Bhat Ganesh

"bhat" <lalbhat@gmail.com> wrote in message
> hi all, > i am using Dallas 80320 microcontroller, > if i insert an interrupt i am getting warning > that code and memory space overlapped > please guide me to solve problem > Bhat Ganesh >
Need more details to help you. You probably have inadvertently put two ISRs in the same vector location.
bhat wrote:
> hi all, > i am using Dallas 80320 microcontroller, > if i insert an interrupt i am getting warning > that code and memory space overlapped > please guide me to solve problem > Bhat Ganesh
You probably have your linker setup wrong