Price about OXCF950 or other CF UART chip

Started by John Liu December 6, 2004
Does anybody know the approximate price of Oxford OXCF950? or any other High
performance single channel UART? We need about 10K per year.

Just the approximate price, so I can compare it with FPGA solutions.

Thanks.

John

John Liu wrote:
> Does anybody know the approximate price of Oxford OXCF950? or any other High > performance single channel UART? We need about 10K per year. > > Just the approximate price, so I can compare it with FPGA solutions. > > Thanks. > > John > >
check out http://www.socketcom.com/embedded/asics.asp
Thanks a lot, Keyser.

"Keyser Soze" <noreturn@nothere.com> wrote in message
> John Liu wrote: > > Does anybody know the approximate price of Oxford OXCF950? or any other
High
> > performance single channel UART? We need about 10K per year. > > > > Just the approximate price, so I can compare it with FPGA solutions. > > > > Thanks. > > > > John > > > > > check out http://www.socketcom.com/embedded/asics.asp

Memfault Beyond the Launch