Siemens TC35iT technical datasheet

Started by Ross Marchant November 24, 2005
If anyone has this datasheet please email it to me. :) Siemens requires
registration through a reseller to access the technical documents. I need it
to confirm that the unit will work in our setup.

Alternately if anyone could tell me how to power the damn thing... There is
only an antenna connection, RS232 port, one 4-wire and one 6-wire phone
sockets.

Thanks
Ross

"Ross Marchant" <rossm@NOexceltech.SPAMcom.au> wrote in message
> If anyone has this datasheet please email it to me. :) Siemens requires > registration through a reseller to access the technical documents. I need > it to confirm that the unit will work in our setup. > > Alternately if anyone could tell me how to power the damn thing... There > is only an antenna connection, RS232 port, one 4-wire and one 6-wire phone > sockets. > > Thanks > Ross >
Thanks heaps to Maciej for sending this to me :) Ross