Need someone to program timer function (AVR)

Started by Scott Kelley January 6, 2006
"M.Kmann" <glumpux@yahoo.de> wrote in message
> hello scott, > > Scott Kelley wrote: >> ... >> This is as far as I have figured things so far. No doubt there are other >> issues to consider, which is why I am looking for someone who has already >> been there, who can do this efficiently and point out the things that I >> have not yet considered. >> >> If interested, contact me at: >> scottk at iccom.com >> or >> 503-678-2849 >> >> Thanks, >> Scott Kelley > > you forgot to mention the payment?
I didn't forget, typically someone has a price that they think their efforts are worth & it becomes a question of whether I am convinced that what they bring to the table makes that price a good value, or whether we can reach some other sort of an agreement.