Searching Dallas DS 2432 P or P+

Started by step...@websud.ch March 23, 2006
Dear all,

I am searching to buy Dallas DS 2432P or DS 2432P+.

The DS 2432P is a 1kb Protected 1-Wire EEPROM with SHA-1 Engine

We are searching any stock between 1 to 1000 pces.

Delivery is 12 weeks from Dallas / Maxim, too much for me.

If you have some parts in stock and if you want to make good marge on
it, please advice at
i n f o @ a m o n t e c . c o m .

Thank you in advance to help us to find some pces urgently.

Best regards,
Laurent

Have you tried searching for a more appropriate place to post first?
Anyways, try www.partminer.com or google for electronic component
brokers/distributors...

/Mikhail