PIC PWM registers

Started by BrunoG May 4, 2006
"Bob Eld" <nsmontassoc@yahoo.com> a &#4294967295;crit dans le message de news:
mOp6g.67355$F_3.57159@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net...
> > "BrunoG" <noreply@micro-examples.com> wrote in message > news:4459d34d$0$19719$8fcfb975@news.wanadoo.fr... >> Hi, >> >> I wrote a PWM calculator and code generator : >> >> > http://www.micro-examples.com/public/microex-navig/doc/097-pwm-calculator.ht > ml >> >> This may help anyone fighting with PIC PWM registers calculations... >> >> Questions & comments are welcome >> >> Bruno > > Looks good, thanks. > Is there something similar for the USARTs, and other things requiring > multiple register settings where it is so easy to make a mistake? > Bob > >
Hi Bob, It's a little bit different for USART but I'm thinking about it ;-) Thanks, Bruno http://www.micro-examples.com/public/microex-navig/doc/097-pwm-calculator.html
BrunoG scrobe on the papyrus:

> > "John B" <spamj_baraclough@blockerzetnet.co.uk> a icrit dans le > message de news: 4bun2nF132te8U1@individual.net...
. .
> > I'm using Opera version 8.51 and I still don't see any code only a > > large table of values. Where should I be looking for the code > > listing? > > > > -- John B > > Hi John, > > The code is after the table of values. > > When no PWM value is entered, all the solutions are displayed, and in > this case not code is given > > I tried with Opera V8.54 and it works fine, try for example with Fosc > = 4 Mhz and Fpwm = 1000 Hz with 50% duty cycle, if your browser shows > the table you should also see the code. > > Thanks, > > Bruno > http://www.micro-examples.com/public/microex-navig/doc/097-pwm-calcula > tor.html
Hi Bruno, OK, my mistake, it works if I do it right. I had left the frequency box blank and only got the table as you described. Now if you could just do the same for AVR's (or maybe I could crib your javascript and modify it). >-:} -- John B
"John B" <spamj_baraclough@blockerzetnet.co.uk> a &#4294967295;crit dans le message de
news: 4bv8ggF13r8boU1@individual.net...
Hi John, I have no AVR hardware to make some tests, but if you want to do it from my javascript you're welcome ;-) Bruno http://www.micro-examples.com/public/microex-navig/doc/097-pwm-calculator.html