PWM ICs

Started by Steve_Clevenger May 21, 2006
SAM7A3 can be clocked at 60 Mhz. 1 waitstate on flash so copy critical routines/interrupts to its internal 32 kB SRAM. Thumb mode will be faster than ARM mode.
> > Steve C. >
You might also consider the AT90PWM3 as a nice slave. Has 3 PWM channels with positive + negative PWM. 2 x AT90PWM3 should be cheaper than one SAM7A3 -- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson This is intended to be my personal opinion which may, or may not be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB
Ulf,

Thanks. The AT90PWM3 learning curve may be more than I want to take on
right now. That, and the fact I'll need 2-4 ea. for various
configurations. I'm interested in the SAM7A3, and I've seen the eval.
board available through two of the Atmel distribution channels. Do you
know of any board vendors that offer a deployable SAM7A3 CPU module (ala
Phytec), or have plans in the works to produce one?

Regards,

Steve C.

I only know of proprietary PCBs You could check w www.olimex.com which has a number of SAM7 boards. Nothing announced with SAM7A3 yet. SAM7S,SAM7X and SAM7A2 is supported though. -- Best Regards, Ulf Samuelsson This is intended to be my personal opinion which may, or may not be shared by my employer Atmel Nordic AB