What good free RCS software can you recommend?

Started by Klaus Kragelund July 18, 2006
Hi

I'm just starting embedded programming again having taken a break for 4
years.

I need a RCS version control software.

What free / low $ software can you recommend, running Windows and
perhaps one that also allows branching?

Thanks

Klaus

> What free / low $ software can you recommend, running Windows and > perhaps one that also allows branching?
Subversion is good and it has a number of special plug-ins, such as the one for Visual Studio.
For single user http://www.componentsoftware.com/index.htm is good.

Phil W

Klaus Kragelund wrote:
> Hi > > I'm just starting embedded programming again having taken a break for 4 > years. > > I need a RCS version control software. > > What free / low $ software can you recommend, running Windows and > perhaps one that also allows branching? > > Thanks > > Klaus
I use Subversion from http://subversion.tigris.org and the GUI interface TortiseSVN from http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/ .cp

Memfault Beyond the Launch