Picstart Plus PUM

Started by Clint Sharp August 25, 2006
I've just tried to order a Picstart Plus PUM from Microchip direct,
16.28 UKP for the board. After adding all the shipping and handling
charges it's going to cost me 39.28 UKP. Does anyone know a way for me
to get one of these in the UK without paying the ridiculous handling
charges?
--
Clint Sharp
"Clint Sharp" <clint@clintsmc.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> I've just tried to order a Picstart Plus PUM from Microchip direct, > 16.28 UKP for the board. After adding all the shipping and handling > charges it's going to cost me 39.28 UKP. Does anyone know a way for me > to get one of these in the UK without paying the ridiculous handling > charges? > -- > Clint Sharp
Do Maplin's or RS do them? Perhaps Farnell might.
In message <1156510063.45530.0@iris.uk.clara.net>, Tom Lucas
<news@REMOVE_auto_THIS_flame_TO_REPLY.clara.co.uk> writes
>"Clint Sharp" <clint@clintsmc.demon.co.uk> wrote in message >news:muJhPtEdAr7EFwEk@clintsmc.demon.co.uk... >> I've just tried to order a Picstart Plus PUM from Microchip direct, >> 16.28 UKP for the board. After adding all the shipping and handling >> charges it's going to cost me 39.28 UKP. Does anyone know a way for me >> to get one of these in the UK without paying the ridiculous handling >> charges? >> -- >> Clint Sharp > >Do Maplin's or RS do them? Perhaps Farnell might. > >
Can't find them on RS, wouldn't give my money to Maplin unless they really were the only place I could buy from, I'll take a look at Farnell later. -- Clint Sharp

http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?SKU=5010925