AT90S2313 TO PC

Started by Unknown September 26, 2006
ilogics@gmail.com wrote:

> Attention people!! > > http://cgi.ebay.com/atmel-avr-isp-programmer-avr-910-comp-seriall_W0QQitemZ160035317039QQihZ006QQcategoryZ4661QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem > > Is this good choice for me(newbie) ? > > It can program AT90S2313 through arv studio plus has connectors to do > things.
that should be fine as long as you understand it is a serial port programmer. I have got right out of these, as they are vanishing from Notebooks and PC's. Best you read the heaps of threads about rs-232 verses USB on this and other groups. I even had a very good unit at a great price, with a zif socket on it, (from Tiawan) but decided not to sell it simply because it is a serial port. But if serial suits you, then it's very cheap and should work fine. Cheers Don... -- Don McKenzie E-Mail Contact Page: http://www.dontronics.com/e-mail.html Micro,TTL,USB to 1.5" color LCD http://www.dontronics.com/micro-lcd.html USB,RS232 or TTL to VGA Monitor http://www.dontronics.com/micro-vga.html World's smallest USB 2 TTL Conv http://www.dontronics.com/micro-usb.html
Meindert Sprang wrote:
> "martin griffith" <mart_in_medina@yahoo.esXXX> wrote in message > news:ud8kh2lvsehjt4bf104rrtebdhf0agflvi@4ax.com... >> I still use terminal.exe from win98 (i think), instead of >> hyperterminalisbad but it sucks by running my laptop (XP) at 100% all >> the time. > > Yes, use TeraTerm. Free for download, including sourcecode if you like. Darn > good and simple terminal program.
Agreed. You might even want to look at this one which has some extra features added to it: <url:http://www.ayera.com/teraterm/> -- Torbj&#4294967295;rn Heltne

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference