ucos-ii and arm

Started by sanjay October 28, 2006
Hello
can anyone give me small examples to port ucos-ii on arm lpc2106
and how to write bsp

"sanjay" <bhangadesanjay@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Hello > can anyone give me small examples to port ucos-ii on arm lpc2106 > and how to write bsp
I would have thought you could get a port from Micrium direct. I think there is also a port in the files section of the LPC2000 Yahoo group. Google seems to throw up other options too. Or you could use FreeRTOS.org instead - which has a demo pre-configured for the lpc2106. Regards, Richard. + http://www.FreeRTOS.org + http://www.SafeRTOS.com for Cortex-M3, ARM7, ARM9, HCS12, H8S, MSP430 Microblaze, Coldfire, AVR, x86, 8051, PIC24 & dsPIC