insertion due to bad drivers, so it doesn't *have* to be a power issue.
(so if it still cycles with the powered hub, you may have to dig deeper)

/Rolf

Please don't top-post. Please do maintain attributions for material you quote. See the following links: -- Some informative links: <news:news.announce.newusers <http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/> <http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html> <http://www.caliburn.nl/topposting.html> <http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html> <http://cfaj.freeshell.org/google/>