Does Your Programming Environment Look Like This?

Started by Bill Giovino October 6, 2004
http://microcontroller.com/EmbeddedSystems.asp?c=29

Hey, these are real pictures from real offices!

Do you have alternate captions for these pictures? Reply to this post & tell
us about it!

- Bill Giovino
   Executive Editor
   http://Microcontroller.com

"Bill Giovino" <editor@nospam-microcontroller.com> wrote in message
> http://microcontroller.com/EmbeddedSystems.asp?c=29 > > Hey, these are real pictures from real offices! > > Do you have alternate captions for these pictures? Reply to this post & > tell > us about it!
For the keyboard with plants growing out of it: "This piece of crap takes forever to compile." For the office with the post-it notes all over: "Your wife swung by a few times while you were out to lunch. She seems anxious to see you." Newspaper office: "There will be no bonuses this year. Even the xmas budget is pretty tight. We did the best we could. -- The Management" Mike
"Mike Turco" <miketurco@yahoo-nospam4me.com> wrote in message
> > "Bill Giovino" <editor@nospam-microcontroller.com> wrote in message > news:rNadna26zOSzpfncRVn-jw@comcast.com... > > http://microcontroller.com/EmbeddedSystems.asp?c=29 > > > > Hey, these are real pictures from real offices! > > > > Do you have alternate captions for these pictures? Reply to this post & > > tell > > us about it! > > > For the keyboard with plants growing out of it: "This piece of crap takes > forever to compile." > > For the office with the post-it notes all over: "Your wife swung by a few > times while you were out to lunch. She seems anxious to see you." > > Newspaper office: "There will be no bonuses this year. Even the xmas
budget
> is pretty tight. We did the best we could. -- The Management" > > Mike
Wow... great comments, Mike! Is it O.K. with you if I add these to the pictures, too? Can I just add "Mike" as the author? - Bill Giovino
> > "Mike Turco" <miketurco@yahoo-nospam4me.com> wrote in message > news:WZ_8d.39$cJ3.23@fed1read06... >> >> "Bill Giovino" <editor@nospam-microcontroller.com> wrote in message >> news:rNadna26zOSzpfncRVn-jw@comcast.com... >> > http://microcontroller.com/EmbeddedSystems.asp?c=29 >> > >> > Hey, these are real pictures from real offices! >> > >> > Do you have alternate captions for these pictures? Reply to this post & >> > tell >> > us about it! >> >> >> For the keyboard with plants growing out of it: "This piece of crap takes >> forever to compile." >> >> For the office with the post-it notes all over: "Your wife swung by a few >> times while you were out to lunch. She seems anxious to see you." >> >> Newspaper office: "There will be no bonuses this year. Even the xmas > budget >> is pretty tight. We did the best we could. -- The Management" >> >> Mike > > Wow... great comments, Mike! Is it O.K. with you if I add these to the > pictures, too? Can I just add "Mike" as the author? > > - Bill Giovino
Hi Bill, Sure, go for it. I had a thought the other day, that "$#*&", would be a good one for the picture where the keyboard is sticking through the desk. Take Care, Mike