Embedded System Blog

Started by Ahmed.S August 6, 2007
Hello, everybody
I am a fun of FPGA, Embedded Systems, i have created a blog and i will
post some articles, i am waiting for your comments and suggestions,
Bye

http://www.sammouda.blogspot.com/

Ahmed.S wrote:

> Hello, everybody > I am a fun of FPGA, Embedded Systems, i have created a blog and i will > post some articles, i am waiting for your comments and suggestions, > Bye > > http://www.aaaaaaa.blogspot.com/ >
we rather stay here than track hundreds of blogs, I guess. Rene
All right, I am sorry...

Ahmed.S wrote:

> All right, I am sorry... >
There is no need to excuse. Many industry experts have their own blog and those really keen to learn something closely follow the progress. Rene
In article <1186380002.321154.310980@k79g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
Ahmed.S <ahmed.sammouda@gmail.com> writes
>Hello, everybody >I am a fun of FPGA, Embedded Systems, i have created a blog and i will >post some articles, i am waiting for your comments and suggestions, >Bye > >http://www.sammouda.blogspot.com/
Don't hold your breath. Nothing personal or against your blog in particular but ..... There are quite a few usenet News groups, then the are forum on most of the manufacturers web sites then there are the tool vendors. then the magazines and well known industry players. The choice is large. Why should anyone go to yours? IF you have information that is useful and if not unique, uncommon AND some interesting technical papers AND a few friends to start it running it for several weeks or months *MIGHT* catch on but most die out. It also helps to have a clearly defined focus. You don't want it too general. -- \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ \/\/\/\/\ Chris Hills Staffs England /\/\/\/\/ /\/\/ chris@phaedsys.org www.phaedsys.org \/\/\ \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Thx, I'll try to to make it more intresting,...
I'll post source codes of some of my projects,..
I 'm working now on a STR750V2 on a CAN project, and i will post in
our group the difficulties that I found in this project...

"Ahmed.S" <ahmed.sammouda@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Thx, I'll try to to make it more intresting,... > I'll post source codes of some of my projects,.. > I 'm working now on a STR750V2 on a CAN project, and i will post in > our group the difficulties that I found in this project...
The fact that you've responded here is a promising sign. And the CAN project sounds fun. But... I'd guess that some/many of the articles on your blog are not your own work - and indeed may be copyrighted work by someone else. If not, I apologise. If I'm right, you might want to reconsider. Steve http://www.fivetrees.com
you are right, I wanted just to share with internautes what I read,
I will take into consideration your advice,
thx.

Ahmed.S wrote:
> you are right, I wanted just to share with internautes what I read, > I will take into consideration your advice, > thx. >
It's okay to post links to the originals (although a few websites dislike such "deep links") - it's not okay to copy them into your own blog, especially without any sorts of attribution or links. You should also learn to use newsgroups properly (i.e., learn to quote correctly - google groups makes this a little harder than a proper newsreader, but it's far from impossible). And you should test your webpage with html validators - by far the easier way is to use FireFox with the "html validator" extension. Your page has a scary number of html errors. Otherwise, good luck. mvh., David