Looking for a Nucleus SDK

Started by Sebastien September 25, 2004
Hello,
I have a CS7808 based hardware which is preloaded with Nucleus and Oregan TV
Interactor. Can I find a Nucleus SDK or some technical information about
Nucleus somewhere so that I can load my own programs ?
Thanks,
Sebastien
Check the following website:
http://www.acceleratedtechnology.com/

BR
Andy
Andy_tw wrote:
> Check the following website: > http://www.acceleratedtechnology.com/ > > BR > Andy
I've downloaded the development tools there but unfortunately, as far as I know, the XRAY debugger doesn't support the I2C debug interface my system seems to be equipped with. Using Linux's I2C bit-banging interfaces, I've found out that the system responds to the I2C address 24 (0x18). Reading continuously from this address (without writing anything) returns the sequence "0;1;6;4;8;16;32;64;135;0" (base 10), then the I2C controller on the board seems to lock up, asserting low SDA and SCL until it's power-cycled. Does this behaviour look like anything you know ?
Sebastien wrote:
> Using Linux's I2C bit-banging interfaces, I've found out that the system > responds to the I2C address 24 (0x18). Reading continuously from this > address (without writing anything) returns the sequence > "0;1;6;4;8;16;32;64;135;0" (base 10), then the I2C controller on the board > seems to lock up, asserting low SDA and SCL until it's power-cycled. Does > this behaviour look like anything you know ?
I've found out that this interface was meant to be used with Cirrus Logic's ERomulator, and looks like that of the CS98000... Has anyone ever used this ? I couldn't find much information about it...