CyUSB Bulkloop problem

Started by Grant August 28, 2007
Using USB2.0 at Highspeed mode to send data from sensor to PC,
the MaxPktSize is set to 512 bytes,
when the size of the data is not the mutiple of 512,
5200, for example,
it will not send the last 80 bytes.
Who can tell me what's going wrong?
Thanks!

"Grant" <polka0223@163.com> wrote in

> Using USB2.0 at Highspeed mode to send data from sensor to PC, > the MaxPktSize is set to 512 bytes, > when the size of the data is not the mutiple of 512, > 5200, for example, > it will not send the last 80 bytes. > Who can tell me what's going wrong? > Thanks! > > >
Kind of hard to guess with this info. The device never sends, it just loads up an endpoint with data. The host in its own good time asks for it. So in all communications with 2 ends, the fault can be at either end. Either 1) the host app is not asking for the last 80 bytes, or 2) the gadget is not storing the byte count which allows the send when it has run out of data in the last packet. ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==---- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
On Aug 28, 10:36 am, "Grant" <polka0...@163.com> wrote:
> Using USB2.0 at Highspeed mode to send data from sensor to PC, > the MaxPktSize is set to 512 bytes, > when the size of the data is not the mutiple of 512, > 5200, for example, > it will not send the last 80 bytes. > Who can tell me what's going wrong? > Thanks!
Either the PC is not asking for the last 80bytes or you need to issue a PKTEND via the PKTEND pin or config register bit.