PCB mfr recommendations

Started by Baxter September 6, 2007
I need some recommendations for reasonably-priced PCB manufacturers:

 - relatively small runs: ~100 boards
 - boards are about 2" X 3"
 - relatively simple boards
 - SMT, one-side - for hand-assembly.
 - prefer US

Alternatively, is there a reasonable way to make limited runs (10-20 boards
@ 2"X3") of SMT boards myself?

On Sep 6, 9:38 am, "Baxter" <lbax02.spamgu...@baxcode.com> wrote:
> I need some recommendations for reasonably-priced PCB manufacturers: > > - relatively small runs: ~100 boards > - boards are about 2" X 3" > - relatively simple boards > - SMT, one-side - for hand-assembly. > - prefer US > > Alternatively, is there a reasonable way to make limited runs (10-20 boards > @ 2"X3") of SMT boards myself?
The cheapest way is to do a combined run. I am about to do a small run in a few days. I can give you 20 boards for $50. If interested, please use the contact form at linnix dot com.
Hi we are PCB supplier from china. We can help you to produce this type of PCBs,if you need,please send me the mail PCBsource@gmail.com Thanks
I have used http://www.PCB123.com quite a few times now for prototype and small production runs. They have always provided high quality boards with just a few day turn around time. They are also connected with Sunstone Circuits which can handle large volume runs as well. Keith http://www.doubleblackdesign.com
"husterk" <husterk@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 6, 12:38 pm, "Baxter" <lbax02.spamgu...@baxcode.com> wrote: >> I need some recommendations for reasonably-priced PCB manufacturers: >> >> - relatively small runs: ~100 boards >> - boards are about 2" X 3" >> - relatively simple boards >> - SMT, one-side - for hand-assembly. >> - prefer US >> >> Alternatively, is there a reasonable way to make limited runs (10-20 >> boards >> @ 2"X3") of SMT boards myself? > > I have used http://www.PCB123.com quite a few times now for prototype > and small production runs. They have always provided high quality > boards with just a few day turn around time. They are also connected > with Sunstone Circuits which can handle large volume runs as well. >
I usually use Sunstone Circuits, but they raised the price on my latest board - even though it was nearly identical to the two previous orders I put through them.

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference