How to burn any program in controller?

Started by jjlodha October 24, 2007
Hi,
   I am having P89C51RD2xx controller and I am using KEIL simulator to
create HEX file. Plz tell me which hardware and software I can use to burn
it in IC?

On Oct 24, 7:31 am, "jjlodha" <jlo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, > I am having P89C51RD2xx controller and I am using KEIL simulator to > create HEX file. Plz tell me which hardware and software I can use to burn > it in IC?
I believe that is a Philips 8051 based part. Philips offers the WinISP software to program that part. You will need to connect the serial port on your computer to the microcontroller. Be sure to use a RS232 level translator so that you don't blow up the micro. Keith http://www.doubleblackdesign.com
Use free download of Flashmagic.....search for it

Joe

"husterk" <husterk@gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Oct 24, 7:31 am, "jjlodha" <jlo...@gmail.com> wrote: >> Hi, >> I am having P89C51RD2xx controller and I am using KEIL simulator to >> create HEX file. Plz tell me which hardware and software I can use to >> burn >> it in IC? > > I believe that is a Philips 8051 based part. Philips offers the WinISP > software to program that part. You will need to connect the serial > port on your computer to the microcontroller. Be sure to use a RS232 > level translator so that you don't blow up the micro. > > Keith > http://www.doubleblackdesign.com >

Memfault Beyond the Launch