UARTlite in interrupt mode

Started by Unknown April 15, 2008
Hello,
does enybody use Xilinx Uartlite hi -level driver. I spent so much
time trying to make it works, and it still don't want to.
I don't understand how it works, and the example in driver's directory
tells me not much.
I'm trying to send/recive data to/from PC to Microblaze using
UARTLite. I want to use driver in interrupt mode (I guess I want), so
the processor stops running program and execute interrupt recive event
when there is some data in recive FIFO. I tried to call XUartLite_Recv
function inside ReciveHandler but it does'nt works properly, so I must
admit that I don't understand this function. From documentation and
code analize, I guess that XUartLite_InterruptHandler recive data and
store it somewhere, but I'm not sure. Can somebody tell me how to
simple recive data from UART using interrupts?

Any help will be helpfull :)

Peter.
The FreeRTOS.org download includes basic interrupt driven UARTLite handlers for both Microblaze and PowerPC that you can copy. -- Regards, Richard. + http://www.FreeRTOS.org & http://www.FreeRTOS.org/shop 17 official architecture ports, more than 5000 downloads per month. + http://www.SafeRTOS.com Certified by T&#4294967295;V as meeting the requirements for safety related systems.