Forums

ANN: LPC2104 Color LCD Game Board with Bluetooth

Started by kristianstad2001 June 21, 2006
Hi All,
This is just a short announcement that we have a fun board for your
summer vacation - a board with Color LCD and Bluetooth.
Details can be found on:
http://www.embeddedartists.com/products/boards/lpc2104_pro002.php

Have fun!
Embedded Artists

An Engineer's Guide to the LPC2100 Series

Hi,

is the version "without JTAG" going to have the "raw" JTAG signals (TCK, TMS,
TDI, RTCK, nTRST and nSRST) available somewhere? Maybe a standard 20-pin ARM
header?

Regards,

Dominic

On Wednesday 21 June 2006 23:19, kristianstad2001 wrote:
> Hi All,
> This is just a short announcement that we have a fun board for your
> summer vacation - a board with Color LCD and Bluetooth.
> Details can be found on:
> http://www.embeddedartists.com/products/boards/lpc2104_pro002.php
>
> Have fun!
> Embedded Artists
Hi,

--- In l..., Dominic Rath
wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> is the version "without JTAG" going to have the "raw" JTAG signals
(TCK, TMS,
> TDI, RTCK, nTRST and nSRST) available somewhere? Maybe a standard
20-pin ARM
> header?

Short answer; No, there is no standard 20-pin connector, but the
signals are available at different points on the PCB.
//Embedded Artists AB

>
> Regards,
>
> Dominic
>
> On Wednesday 21 June 2006 23:19, kristianstad2001 wrote:
> > Hi All,
> > This is just a short announcement that we have a fun board for
your
> > summer vacation - a board with Color LCD and Bluetooth.
> > Details can be found on:
> > http://www.embeddedartists.com/products/boards/lpc2104_pro002.php
> >
> > Have fun!
> > Embedded Artists
>