Hex file not working

Started by nik October 7, 2008
druck wrote:
> On 15 Oct 2008 "Anthony Fremont" <nobody@noplace.net> wrote: > > [snip 3 entire previous posts] > >> Sent. > > Learn to snip. > > ---druck
yawn...... did you have something useful to add?
He did. He advised you to snip irrelevant quotes. -- [mail]: Chuck F (cbfalconer at maineline dot net) [page]: <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net> Try the download section.
CBFalconer wrote:
> [...]
What's up with you guys? I've been on usenet for years and I'm fully aware of how to trim posts. I just didn't bother to do it that time, BFD. The thread was dead AFAIC, so I didn't make any effort to pretty it up for the lurkers. Instead, I spent some time trying to help the OP solve his problem by sending him some working code. Now I'll ask you the same thing, did you have something useful to add?
On 16 Oct 2008 "Anthony Fremont" <nobody@noplace.net> wrote:
> What's up with you guys? I've been on usenet for years and I'm fully aware > of how to trim posts. I just didn't bother to do it that time, BFD. The > thread was dead AFAIC, so I didn't make any effort to pretty it up for the > lurkers. Instead, I spent some time trying to help the OP solve his problem > by sending him some working code. Now I'll ask you the same thing, did you > have something useful to add?
Isn't it sad that you go to all the time and trouble of making up excuses for your lack of netiquette, when you could have just just spent a second to snip. You were wrong, now get over yourself. ---druck
druck wrote:

> Isn't it sad that you go to all the time and trouble of making up > excuses for your lack of netiquette, when you could have just just > spent a second to snip. You were wrong, now get over yourself.
The truly sad thing is the never ending stream of hypocritical net kops with no life. I'll pray for you.
Anthony Fremont wrote:
> druck wrote: > >> Isn't it sad that you go to all the time and trouble of making up >> excuses for your lack of netiquette, when you could have just just >> spent a second to snip. You were wrong, now get over yourself. > > The truly sad thing is the never ending stream of hypocritical net > kops with no life. I'll pray for you.
Congratulations. You learned to snip. Now you need to learn how to mark the snipped areas. -- [mail]: Chuck F (cbfalconer at maineline dot net) [page]: <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net> Try the download section.

The 2024 Embedded Online Conference